Tuesday, March 13, 2012

9 Days and Counting!

I have some exciting news, dear readers. Or dear reader. There may be only one of you. In which case, hi Mom!

I am going to DC... in less than a week and a half.

It gets better... One of my best friends is coming with me!

It gets EVEN better... We will be there during the Cherry Blossom Festival!

The last time I was in Washington, it was July 2009. There were leftovers from the Cherry Blossom festival everywhere, and I kicked myself mentally for missing it. Being of partial Japanese descent, it was something I really wanted to experience firsthand. And now I get to!

This trip to Washington unfortunately isn't THE trip-- the one where I move and start my life. But this will be the start. In addition to taking in some sweet cherry blossoms, I'm going to be searching for apartments, interviewing for (and hopefully finding) jobs, and maybe having a little fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment