Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Back in the District Again

So after what will probably come to be known as the most disastrous trip back to DC in history, I'm finally here again, if temporarily.  I'm here in Saxby's Coffee, feeling a little bit like a pretentious douche for writing in a coffeeshop.  Perhaps I overanalyze. 

On this venture to DC, I'll be meeting my roommates (HI ROOMMATES!) and hopefully getting a job.  Prepare to see a post on here eventually about the soul-crushing state of unemployment.  The market is pretty dismal for millennials right now, but I'm not letting that stop me.


1 comment:

  1. So I can't work here since I'm tied to the chains of my desk job in NC, but you should see if you want to do any of these/I'LL BE SO JEALOUS, BUT LIVE VICARIOUSLY: http://jobs.weddingwire.com/

    ReplyDelete